Friday 12 June 2009

Pre-Lake District

Am supposed to be going to Lake District today. Train at 10.30am. It's 5am now. I need to pack. More importantly, I need to sleep.. Bleh.. Bernie came over again later on last night to borrow my sleeping bag since he's going to Oxford and Reading to visit Amy and Joanne. I bought Ben's cookies for him to try. Talk about overeating..

Anyway, I'm supposed to pack for the LD trip but.. I got a bit distracted. Well.. not really la.. I had to fold my laundry before I could pack so...

All my neatly folded clothes which I have yet to put away.

THEN I got distracted.. I packed up my books and notes which I plan to store... tidied the dining area up a bit... and sorted out the recyclables..

Loads of paper, glass bottles, Red Bull cans, plastic bottles and old clothes..

And I'm still not yet packed for Lake District. Gonna be doing a lot of hiking and stuff.. And it's supposed to be cold.. My whole body still aches from playing badminton on Wednesday and I'm gonna go hiking. Fantastic. I'll be lucky to get back alive.. On the bright side, I'm missing lab today!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment