Sunday 28 June 2009

Back in Malaysia..

Wheee... back in Malaysia but no pics here.. Instead, I'm gonna post photos from Lake District. It's like one thousand and one things have happened and Lake District was ages ago.. Been back in Kuching for almost a week already and I still haven't got a new sim card yet.. Ah.. Anyway...

Ken

Brian.. so happy and innocent..

Voon Yuan

Xuhua

Steph Yen

Me!

Our first of many calorie-loaded meals to come

At the hostel..

Emo note on a bench... wonder if it's real.. it'll be tragic if it were..

A bit cloudy on the first day.

Day 2

Our grand cycling adventure

Lost

Casualty number 1

Casualty number 2

Group photo!!

Steph, I promise not to post the other photo.. you know what I mean =P

'89 babies playing

Day 3: Kayaking

Roar!!

Xuhua actually did a split before that..

Feeding the swan

Feeding the ducklings

Picking a fight with the goose

Day 4: back to London..

Steph and Ken didn't get sunburnt..

This noob did..

Putera lilin also kena sunburnt.

I got sunburnt real bad..

Guess who missed the train..

My sunburnt arm..

and my sunburnt legs.. scary..

3 comments: