Friday 12 June 2009

Oliver, Oliver..

Exams have come and gone... Oh, how I dread the thought of resits.. For now, I'm just enjoying what little time I have left in London. Boy, I'm so not gonna miss this place when I go back to Kuching. 10 more days till I fly back! Yay!

So... been quite busy lately.. I actually had to write down what I was gonna do each day otherwise I'll lose track and forget what I've done and what I've yet to do.. Basically, I've been going to the gym but.. eating out alot too.. hehe.. am still not cooking due to the previous disaster.

Best of all, I went to watch another musical!! Oliver!! I saw Rowan Atkinson acting as Fagin!! It was hell getting to the theatre because of the tube strike. Made it with 10 minutes to spare!!

I thought the theatre was really grand.. I got away with only two photos before being told off not to take any pictures in the theatre..

Rowan Atkinson was really funny and all but my 2 fav songs don't include the ones he sang.. This song was in the second half.. and I really, really like it..

This one was actually earlier on in the first half.. it was a pretty cute song ^^

Mmmm.. I love musicals and all the theatre stuff.. my parents will kill me if/ when they find out how many I've watched already this year.. but I swear, I have a good reason to watch every single one of them.. my excuse for Oliver being that I just had to see Rowan Atkinson..

1 comment:

  1. I saw this with the Melbourne cast long long time ago!! It's worth every cent! Got me interested in theatre.. this was the first I saw and was in awe! Lucky you! Can Rowan sing tho? :P

    ReplyDelete