Monday 6 April 2009

One other thing..

There's just one more thing I forgot to mention.. I really, really hate Chamberlain.. especially the sink and the WASHING MACHINE in my flat. I complained bout the washing machine to Amir when I paid the rent the other day and the guy came to fix it the next day.. at least he claimed to have fixed it.. so we decided to test it out with Voon Yuan's laundry.

Everything was ok at first so I went to my room to do my own stuff. Suddenly, I hear sounds coming from the kitchen so I immediately went to investigate. Damn celaka!! The washing machine was leaking again. Luckily, I called Voon Yuan to bring up the pail and managed to mop up the mess before it reached the carpet.. (my place still STINKS from the first leak!)

We had to change the mode to spin to drain the water and look what happened after that. Water started spewing out from the detergent compartment like a freaking waterfall.. Seriously, wth man!!! I wanted to take a video to show Amir coz he kept claiming I put too much clothes inside which I definitely did NOT do. 

Everything happened so fast so I had no time to change the mode on my phone. Lucky I didn't take video also lar.. Later can hear all the foul language coming out from my mouth. Bleh. Stupid machine. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my friend just said that happened when he used toploader detergent instead of frontloader detergent... Have you commited this heinous crime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. frontloader... toploader... my brain a bit dead atm coz i've no idea what those mean =S

    ReplyDelete