Monday 6 April 2009

Amster-DAMN

Will be leaving in about an hour for Victoria-Stansted-Amsterdam. Why why why am I going to Amsterdam when I'm pretty much screwed for exams which start immediately after Easter break???!!!! The amount of stuff I need to revise.. OMG!!! Gonna have to bring some stuff to study.. but whether or not I will have the time or energy to study is another issue altogether! 

I'm going to the land of tulips, windmills, clogs and cheese.. Unfortunately, the guys look at it as the land of "magic mushrooms" and red light districts. And they are determined to drag me into a *** museum.. similar to how I drag them into watching horror movies. Oh, help!

Speaking of horror movies.. do watch Into the Mirror.. the Korean one!! It's really, really good. Sh*t.. I'm freaking myself out with the picture now. I'm all alone in my flat.. Echo went back to China and Steph Yen's in Swansea.. omg omg omg omg!!!

For something scary/ funny/ emo, the Eye 10 is not bad really.. I'm freaking myself out now. Scary scary scary. Screw.. I think it's best if I stick to normal movies.. Twilight: New Moon on Nov 20.. Yeah... 

Be back on Friday. Have a good week, all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment