Tuesday 14 April 2009

Amsterdam photos

Ok.. time to take a break from studying. Neuroscience is driving me mad.. so.. here are some of my photos from Amsterdam..

Can you see all that whipped cream and ice cream on my blueberry pancake?? Yumz!

Day 1 breakfast at The Pancake Bakery

Some crazy fella wants to push the vehicle into the water

Poor exhausted Aiwoon and Voon Yuan on the first day

Random boob on the ground

Seems we can't escape from studies even in Amsterdam.. Laplace transform anyone?

I think this was supposed to be in Oceans 12 or something..

Creepy green baby in a cage

Day 2: Anne Frank museum. I would tag myself in the reflection if this were FB =)

At Keukenhof.. celaka.. photo kena spoilt by someone in the background.

Aiwoon getting bullied by Ken and Voon Yuan on the haystack

As promised, a windmill...

... a clog...

... and tulips!!

Flower girl

Day 3: The Heineken experience

Beer, beer, beer

How many arms can you see?? Hehe... this was taken directly after the Heineken experience!

Who's HIGH and who's not?? Again after the Heineken experience.

One final group pic on day 4 before leaving Amsterdam: Voon Yuan, Emily, Aiwoon, me and Ken

Damn.. my neck really aches now.. and I'm hungry.. Guess I'll have an early dinner before going back to studying. More photos from Brussels next time!

3 comments:

  1. omg.. the pancakes!! i want..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. wait til u see all the food and chocolates from brussels =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. neuroscience damn shiok, wei :)

    ReplyDelete