Saturday 2 May 2009

Not a good day

AAAaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! I can't wait to move out of this dump!! Bloody h***!!! Last night, Brian's destructive aura destroyed the light in my room so I was plunged into darkness for the night with nothing but the desklamp for light. 


This morning, while making breakfast, Echo decided to cook noodles. She left the kettle near the eggs and I got burnt while reaching for the eggs without looking. Then after I fried an egg for Stephanie, I got burnt by the frying pan while turning off the stove. The blister may look small but it hurts and annoys me like h***!


I proceeded to buy a bulb at the small household appliances shop behind my place but they didn't have it.. so I had to walk to Sainsbury's to get it. Once there, I spent God knows how long trying to find the correct one. Being the genius I am, I forgot to bring the bulb AND my phone!! Simply bought one in the end.. 15W instead of 18W but who cares..


Ok.. so I got the bulb.. screwed it in after a lot of swearing and cursing.. Then, while I was putting the cover back on, the cover slipped, broke and glass was everywhere. One thousand swear words later, I gathered the pieces together and got tiny cuts all over my hands.


Geez... I'm so pissed and annoyed with everyone and everything at the moment.. Everytime I look at the ceiling, I feel like strangling/ punching/ beating up someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment