Saturday 23 May 2009

Happy happy joy joy

I am sooo happy right now. Am in a good mood because I just went to watch Lord of the Dance which was fantastic!!! I loved the part when the lord of the dance was fighting the dark lord.. and when the little spirit was rescued.. aaaaahhhh!! I feel so happy just thinking about it!!

Front (almost) row seats, good price, fantastic view.

HMV Hammersmith Apollo

Decided to list out all the other things that are making me happy at the moment.. Went to Shi's room to chit chat with her so, obviously, I'm loving my friends.. not that I don't love them other times.. just especially more so today.. not just her but all my other friends as well =)

Hmmm... what else..

Twilight of course!!

Vampire Knight (anime, manga AND soundtrack)

La Corda Doro.. yet another random anime..

Maybe Baby from Benefit

The prospect of going shopping after exams is just killing me!!! Am in desperate need for shoes.. Plus, jeans just became my worst enemy. I almost died coz it was so freakin hot while wearing them. Looks like it's gonna be shorts, track pants and skirts from now on..

Can't wait for the next episode of BGT too! With Gossip Girl, House, One Tree Hill and 90210 over, there's nothing else to watch.. Oh wellz.. next season..

And I love Lord of the Dance! No regrets going before exams are over. Not like I'll study on a Friday night anyway.. And the darkness of reality descends upon me.. Computing and Signals left.. last 2 papers..

No comments:

Post a Comment