Thursday 21 May 2009

Animal love

Ok.. I know this is a bit weird.. sometimes I don't blog for over a week and then suddenly 3 entries pop out of nowhere. I'm tired ok.. I need some form of distraction even though I already cannot finish studying but my brain is seriously on the verge of breaking down..

So.. I came across a bunch of my fav videos on youtube.. 

Aaaawwww.. is all I can say..

Cool.. but somewhat sadistic..

Did I mention I like monkeys?? They're sooo cute!!! Especially orang utans!! You can see more photos on www.zooborns.com =)

Woooowww!!!

Baby give mommy a kiss..

Muakz!!!

I DON'T WANNA SIT FOR MEDICAL SCIENCE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. binge blogger!can you almost taste the sweet release of post-exam freedom yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost.. so close yet so far.. 2 more papers!!

    ReplyDelete