Sunday 24 January 2010

M to the I to the A

Missing In Action for months!! *guilty guilty* Sooo much has happened since last summer.. Well.. maybe not that much.. but there were some highlights.. and downfalls!!

1) Went for ONE ee lecture and meeting only to run away to Mech Eng coz it totally freaked me out in a baaad way.. So far 3rd year is ok la.. except the project. Damn celaka.. It's a design, MANUFACTURE and testing project for goodness sake.. 2 out of the 3 members in my group failed the manufacturing workshop in second year so they won't let us use the workshop. Takkan one person only do the entire manufacturing!!

2) I've moved to an awesome house near Fulham Broadway. Have to take a bus to uni now but it's ok.. and it's much closer to Steph Ong's place in Tooting Broadway too. We had an awesome housewarming where we (us girls and Steph Yen's boyf) cooked like crazy.. Oh.. it was also to celebrate Brian's birthday.

Did a ridiculous amount of chopping that day.

End product =)

3) Watched Jersey Boys with Paul!!! Hahaha... Didn't know he enjoyed musicals.. Was supposed to go with Steph but she fell really ill on that day.. Anyway, loved it so much, I downloaded the entire soundtrack the moment I got back.. Jersey Boys is highly recommended.. as awesome as Wicked!!! Love "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Ragdoll".

That's for 2 tickets =)

4) Went to Venice, Pisa and Rome with Feng, Berps and Shih Yang over Christmas. Most of my photos (which is not much is not much since my battery died and I didn't bring a charger) are already on FB.. these are just my favs..

Kuching!!

Kuching!!

Lovely scenery in Venice..

And I mean lovely!!

THE most adorable little dog in the train ^^

Ultra-wet day to visit the leaning tower of Pisa.

No awesome pictures of food (the memories will be in my heart and Shih Yang's map forever) but here's a photo of the colosseum ..

5) Have gone a little crazy with the baking.. there's like 3 different types of sugar (icing, granulated and caster), 3 different types of flour (bread, plain and self-rising), baking soda, baking powder and a whole lot of other stuff in my kitchen.. So far, I've made banana cake (coz the bananas were waaay too black), Jamie Oliver's bloomin' brilliant brownies, tiramisu, red velvet (fail!!! except for the icing!!) and, most recently, carrot cake... just finished the last of it just now.. no pics =(

I guess there really isn't much HAPPENING in my life if I can list them out like that.. haha.. well.. nothing else I can think of at the moment.. It takes so much more effort to upload photos now coz I can't get the bluetooth on my idiot phone to function. This means I use the camera, upload it and resize them.. you would think it would be easier with technology these days..

No comments:

Post a Comment