Sunday 24 January 2010

Gifts and Shopping and NYResolutions

Ok ok... probably a whole lot of posts at one go ain't gonna make for.. what.. 4-5 months?? Can't really remember.. but I just wanna show my appreciation for all the little things in life which mean so much when given by the right people =)

From Jieyang: piglet (2008) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (2009)

Shi thinks I'm an alcoholic!!

Ohh... what's this from Steph Ong?

Tada! Haha.. Damn funny.. She just gave it to me last week I think.. and it was for Christmas!

From Steph Yen: Guess Gold.. kinda reminds me of Benefit's Maybe Baby.

From Wen-Jei: A whole bunch of perfume samples from Victoria's Secret, USA.

I'll be the first to say I was crabby and emo on my birthday coz, in my opinion, I'm OLD and that's no cause to celebrate. I mean.. I just turned 21 and what have I accomplished.. nothing. And then the matter of being single keeps popping up again and again and again.. Anyway, the point is everyone was so nice to me and it really made me feel better at the end of the day =)

The day started out with cake and ice cream at Yichieh's place with the ex-Lodgians which was really fun.. I'll always remember Leonard was the only guy and Joanne had this awesome beanie with a smiley face when she pulled it all the way down!! And Shih Yang couldn't make it coz he fell on the stairs and sprained his ankle.. what made this so memorable was that the exact same thing happened to Feng and Yichieh!! Then Feng and I joined Shi, Jieyang and Lilian for Sherlock Holmes and Korean food!!

The necklace is from Lilian and the bag's from Steph Ong, Shi, Jieyang and Ben (I think that's all of them.. )

This was the super-belated presents from Xin Ying and Jie-Ying when we met up with Jiun Siang for Middle Eastern food and "The Road".

My mom likes to think that's the key to my freedom but, in actual fact, it's a collar!!

Should have known my dad always send me a new notebook and calendar from the Sarawak Forestry every year..

My belated Boxing Day/ New Year/ early CNY shopping! Found out it's really fast to go to Westfield using London overground.. Omg.. I think Steph Yen and I went there at least 3 times last week =P

Aiyarrr!!! New Year resolutions ah: Number one: stop eating so much!!! Later cannot fit into my (new) clothes.. haha.. Damn annoying la.. stress makes me eat, get gastric and constipation.. My inital number one was to buy no new clothes until I lost some weight but... it got really cold and I needed more layers (of clothes, not adipose tissue!!).. Errmmm.. the rest are kinda standard every year: study, study, study.. get work experience.. go gym.. bla bla bla bla bla..

No comments:

Post a Comment